Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can you hear me now?




On Tuesday Leah got the long awaited tubes put into her ears. She was such a trooper. In fact all the nurses at the hospital kept asking us if she was always this good. She looked so cute in her little jammies. She is doing great and we are hoping this will help her hear much better. We will do another hearing test on her at her check-up. I have noticed that she takes much better naps during the day but we are still waiting for this to manifest itself during the early morning hours!! Way to go kiddo! The nurse gave her this cute little doll to draw on that her daddy (the artist in the family) helped her put a face on.

4 comments:

Kat Rose said...

I'm so glad it all went so well. She looks like a trooper!

Jill said...

What a doll Leah is. I hope that this makes a big difference for Leah, and you. I miss holding her on Sundays.

Hugs from mom said...

I'm so glad things went well. I hope this makes a big difference for her.

Kelly M said...

She looks adorable in the hospital attire! I hope this makes a big difference for her and peace of mind for you.