Monday, September 20, 2010

Carter's Ordination

Carter was ordained a deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood this summer. He is one of my greatest blessings. He is such a thoughtful young man. He knows when I need a hug, lends a hand when I'm in over my head, and has such a kind heart. It's hard to believe that he is almost a teenager. I love that he still likes to hang out with us (who knows how long that will last). He is incredible on the piano. He's one of those kids that really feels the music when he plays. I love to watch him play soccer and be successful at whatever he tries. He loves Jr. High and thinks the variety of school lunch is about the coolest thing around. (I'm sure that won't last either)

1 comment:

Britt said...

I can't believe he's that old! What a sweet boy. And, Jen, you look beautiful.