Saturday, February 9, 2008
I am getting old!!
So Jenn surprised me for Valentine's Day and we both went up and went skiing. I haven't ski'd in
about 15 years but I was up for it. We have to get back into it, because Carter really wants to learn how to snowboard as you can read in "Carter's Corner". As you can see to the left my form is still great. This picture is in our backyard - it has snowed a lot this year. I found that it is like riding a bike except more difficult and my legs hurt more, but other than that pretty much the same. Below are some more pictures of the mad cap fun. I have the greatest wife. It was a lot of fun to get up there and stretch myself a little more. I think we will be ready for Carter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
you have a great wife....fun pics!!
You look like you two are having fun. We have had a little snow, but nothing that sticks. Good old Oregon snow.
Joe, just to let you know, I was a MW gal until I married a Mayo man. So now our house is Mayo all the way. That is what happens when you marry outside your family condiment choice.
Love you all.
Looking good Joe! Jen your such a cute ski bunny. Looked like a blast guys!! Way to keep the love alive!
Joe- you are such a freak. What a sweet wife you have. I am glad you guys got to get away.
I bet that was a perfect day to go skiing, your pictures captured the moments perfect, what a fun day!
What a great Valentine's. Jen you are so thoughtful! You guys are lookin' good.
You do have the greatest wife Joe! If only I still had that great lady just across the street. :) You know, Colorado also has great skiing...come for a visit!
Hey guys! I stumbled upon your blog and I was so excited. I sure miss you guys. Jenn, I remember going skiing with you back in the day. It's been so long! You guys have an adorable family. I can't believe there are 6 of you now! Send me an email and I will send you a link to our blog. kgj76@yahoo.com
Love you guys, WISTEN
Post a Comment