So, right before this picture Leah was just hanging out in her new toy completely happy. She tends to sit forward though which means her face is pretty close to the toys. So along comes Carter and says, "She needs to learn to sit back and relax." So after showing her how to do just that this is the picture I got. I guess you never know just what your kids will learn from each other! I love you Carter.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a good big brother! Carter's teaching his baby sister the important stuff.
Leah's a cutie.
Your kids are getting so big! I can hardly believe Carter will be 10 this year, makes me feel really old! By the way, your christmas newsletter is the best laugh I get all season long!
She is so cute!
Tell Meg I liked her joke. She's a funny girl.
I love her smile, she could be on the cover of those babytalk magazines!
I sure wish Leah and little Eleanor could look forward to running across the street to play with each other like the older boys did. :(
Hey, maybe your blog address could be haroldsenoceanic6.blogspot.com instead!
Post a Comment