
We are very excited. I haven't cleared this with Jenn yet, but our families all know so I hope that it is
ok that I post this on our blog. I am very excited that Jenn is about 2 months pregnant. We think that the due date will be early November. We had a spring baby. (Meg April 10
th) and 3 summer babies so we figured that we would hit close enough to Winter/Fall so we could cover our bases. We are very excited. Carter is hoping for a little brother to even things out. When we told the kids, Meg quickly asked, "Don't we already have a baby?" She is very smart. This will put only about 15 months between Leah and Baby #5. We have a boy name, Jake Daniel, but we are still working on a girls name. I like
Shequila. It sounds like
Tequilla, but it is not. :)
17 comments:
Congratulations!! I think that is so cool that Leah and Baby#5 will only be 15 months apart. It might be hard at first, but I'm sure will be so worth it. I loved being so close in age to my sister. I like Shequila. A name that was suggested to me when I was having a girl...Vagiselli. Hee hee hee. Love you guys!!
Congratulations! There are no better parents than you two! What a wonderful family you have and how exciting to add another one. Hmmm...I am starting to feel a little behind now....but I don't think I am ready for #4 quite yet :)
Congrats! That is awesome! We are happy for you! My last two (Dylan and Laila) are one day short of being 15 months apart. It was a little tough in the beginning because like Meg said I already had a baby, but I am so glad to have them so close. Congrats.
Wow! You guys are awesome! How exciting. Jenn, I hope you are feeling okay. Keep us posted on any updates.
Congratulations on your upcoming baby! That is very exciting news! I hope all goes well and that Jenn will have an easy pregnancy! I especially like your cute boy name, Jake
Congratulations! We are delighted at your news! Sorry we weren't ever able to connect while we were in Utah. Things were just insanely busy trying to squeeze every last minute with my parents. Hopefully we'll be able to connect when you are in Oregon. We are so excited for you guys and will be praying it's a boy, for Carter's sake and for the poor little girl whose daddy named her because it rhymed with an alcoholic beverage. ;)
Congratulations!
hi jen & joe! super congratulations to you guys! we are all so happy & excited for you & the craziness that is to come ... luv ya! april
Hey, congratulations to you guys. That's wonderful!
Lucky baby!! You guys are the best parents. Congrats. :)
Hi Jenn! I saw your blog link on Allie's so I had to check it out. I don't know if you remember me but we were in Olive Knolls Ward for awhile together. Congratulations on baby #5. Your family is beautiful.
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys! A boy would be nice for Carter's sake, but if not I had 4 girls and 1 boy in my family growing up and it was great. My sisters are my best friends! (And my brother gets along awesome with all his bro-in-laws).
Has it really been 10 years since we worked at the health center together? Congrats on the newest addition! Take care! Mary
Haroldsens:
What exciting news!! We miss you terribly. Jenn, I hope you are feeling well. I am thinking a number of months back to the days when I had a wonderful home nurse living across the street. You are the best!
Crazy, I was looking for an old picture and I came across a bunch of pictures from the Health Center and there you were...very pregnant with Carter. So I googled your name to see if I could find you and somebody had your blog link on their blog! Does this make me a stalker? :) I hope not. Anyway my email is mickeynmary at gmail.com, write and lets catch up!
Hey Jen and Joe, bet you didn't think to hear from us...I found you off of Kats blog. Congrats on #5!! It's kind of crazy, that #5, we are learning a lot from him. If you have a boy we will all match up to the boy/girl ratio. Good to see "y'all" are doing great.
Congrats! It looks like Utah is great for you guys. Emma said hi. check out our blog, you can see how big emma is.
jonespreciousmoments.blogspot.com
take care and I am glad Allie sent me a comment so we could see you all.
Heather Jones
Post a Comment