Saturday, November 15, 2008

LIVVY JANE HAROLDSEN

It is with the greatest of blessings that we announce the birth of our fifth child. Livvy made her mom's day by coming two weeks early on Thursday, November 13th at 1:12p.m. She weighed in at 6lbs. 12oz. and is 18 1/2 inches long. She is already adored by her siblings. We are so delighted to finally have her join our family. She is calm and continues to sleep away the daytime. Livvy...we love you sweet baby! Thank you for bringing our family closer to heaven by your presence.











22 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! What a blessing it will be for her to look like her big sister Meg, who I still like to think of as "Gem". She will be well taken care of by those siblings of hers. We love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

5!!!! That is awsome!! How is it possible that you have had 5 kids and there ALL adorable.. there is normaly one ugly one...you got none!! Congrats on breeding good looking kids!!! Even if she was ugly I would still be proud to be her uncle!! Very happy news!!!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love watching and hearing how much you love your kids... You are awsome parents!! Thanks for sharing!

homegirl said...

Congratulations Haroldsen Family! She is just adorable and I love the name!

The Thomas Family said...

Ohh what a doll! I also can't believe you all have 5 now!!!
Congrats guys!!! We love you all and can't wait to meet little Livvy in person.

Kristen said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Livvy is adorable. Congrats!

Mamawags said...

YES!!!! Now you are officially the 'wagner' family! I'm so excited for you. She looks precious and I am envious of holding that sweet baby. Congratulations!

Becki said...

What a sweet baby. I love all of that hair.

That hat is so cute ! !

We love you.

Kelly M said...

She is adorable! I am so glad she is here. I love her name, by the way.

Karin said...

she is so sweet! I'm glad that everything went well. I need to come and see her.(: P.s. stop running around and go sit down!!(:

Hugs from mom said...

So Cute! What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations. We're so glad she got here safe and sound. Hope mom is doing well.

The Balmer Family said...

SO CUTE! She is already sporting the bow, I love the name.

Jill said...

So excited for all of you! What a darling little girl. Can't wait to see her. I am sad that I can't hold her and Leah on Sundays for you. I really miss that! Take it easy for a while!!!

april said...

super congratulations joe & jenn! you truly are amazing parents in all forms of the word. what an example you are to all that surround you. welcome little LIVVY into our enormous family! much love, april, dave, mak & park

Kim Chapman said...

Love, love, love the pic of the foot at the top of your blog. So precious. I cannot wait to see her tomorrow. We love you so much!

Amanda said...

Congrats! She is so adorable! I love the name you decided on! Call if you need ANYTHING!

Wendy said...

Jenn, congratulations! So glad to hear that your new little daughter is here, safe and sound. And almost as nice, you're DONE being pregnant! That is SUCH a great feeling. She is beautiful, love her name and congrats again!

Mel said...

She just fits right in! I think she looks a lot like Emily! She is beautiful. Congratulations you guys, what a beautiful family.

Emily said...

Congrats! She's adorable~and so tiny! They grow WAY too fast... Great name! Very sweet to see her with her brother and sisters.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Congrats to you all...We match! Welcome to the world of 5! It's a whirlwind of fun. We are so excited for you and wish you the best. Love you all.

Kellie said...

Congrats on Livvy!! What an adorable name. I love the pic of her feet at the top. I miss seeing you at church and I am sure that you will be missed in primary. You guys are such great parents and examples. Hope everything is going well, please let us know if you need anything. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Kellie Lee

Kat Rose said...

So sweet!