I have always dreamed of having pictures like these taken for my babies. Livvy is such a sweet baby. We are enjoying every minute with her. Just tonight Carter said to me, "you have to love them while they are small because it just doesn't last very long." What a simple and sweet reminder to enjoy each precious moment. Today I feel so lucky to have great kids that enjoy helping me. When it came time to make dinner tonight Carter took care of Leah and Meg watched over Livvy. I feel so blessed!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Beautiful Photography!!
Last week we were fortunate enough to have a wonderful photographer come and take some newborn pictures of Livvy. Her name is Sandra and she is from Southern CA. She happened to be up here for a ski trip and we were lucky enough to meet her. You HAVE to check out her blog to see the first few edited pics of our sweet baby...it really doesn't get any better than this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are AMAZING! She is so darling. How neat to have those memories and moments captured so beautifully. And, you have wonderful kids!
Oh those luscious lips!!! What an angel! We Love You!
The pics are so beautiful!
OH MY GOSH! Those are amazing! She is just perfect! I hope you are all doing well!
I love the pics! How do you know this woman? She did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see more!
You are so lucky! Those are exquisite photos. She's beautiful and so precious. I'm so happy you were able to have that done.
Post a Comment