Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One more reason I love COSTCO!


So, usually when I am checking out at Costco and the checker asks me if I want my stuff in boxes I say no. But the other day I had some big shopping to do and the cute girl helping us convinced me otherwise, and boy was I glad. As I was putting everything away once we got home this is what I found. Pure joy in the eyes of this little lady. She was so proud of herself for finding such a cool place to hang out. From now on I MIGHT just let ONE box find it's way home with us!!

3 comments:

homegirl said...

That's right girl, you keep getting them! My girls would play in them for hours!

Jill said...

You ought to let her come play in the box Monte just brought home. It had a copy machine in it and is quite large!! We are in the process of cutting a door and windows into it.

Toad said...

Isn't it funny how boxes are the best toys!!