Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Science Fair




As a fifth grader Carter FINALLY gets to participate in the science fair!! He wants to learn more about robots...this one's for you daddy. I quickly turned this responsibility over to Joe. Carter has made his first prototype (as pictured) with the help of his good buddy Dallin. Now he can move on to the real thing that will actually work!! Way to go buddy!

5 comments:

Mel said...

"Carter, I love your robot. I love you. I am going to go to your house soon. I like you. Thank you for your picture. Bye Bye alligator." from Camden

J and J Haroldsen said...

Camden, I love you too. I hung up the picture you sent me in my room. You are one of my favorite cousins.

Jill said...

Very neat robot Carter! Good luck on creating the real moving one!

Hugs from mom said...

Way to go Carter! I bet the next one will be even better.

Carol and Gary said...

Carter...You have always been so very, very smart!
Building a robot. I am so impressed!!!!