Sunday, February 15, 2009

Look at Leah go!!

9 comments:

Robison Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thomas Family said...

What a cutie! The family watched that one all together. The kids loved it! Luke was wondering if you really wanted Leah table dancing at such a young age. :)
Love the signs. What a smart girl. Thanks for sharing . :)

Kelly M said...

She is so adorable. She is really coming along. I love the signing. I bet it really helps to be able to communicate with her. I do have to say Valentine's gifts at your house are great!

Jill said...

How cute that is to see Leah signing. I am sure this makes a big difference to be able to communicate with her. I love watching little kids us signing. What a special little girl she is!

Mel said...

She is doing AMAZING! Wow, that spin was so cute and her signs are amazing. Congrats to you guys for being such great and loving parents! We miss you guys!!

becky said...

OK that was totally cute! Another talented Haroldsen child!! We miss you guys sooo much!

Hugs from mom said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe how many sign language words she knows. What a cutie.

Amanda said...

She is amazing! Love the spinning! The signing is so cute too! She is such a smart little girl!I am going to miss seeing you guys each week at church!

Lori said...

She is just about the cutest thing around! What baby shimmies around in little circles like that...an AFV candidate for sure! You ought to send in her clip.

I miss your family so much. How lucky we were to be just across the street from you for a time. We send our love!