Saturday, February 28, 2009

You thought she was good in the first video . . .

Well it is official, Leah is walking. . . . kind of. The longest distance that she has covered so far is about 10-12 feet but about a week and a half ago it was about 2 feet so she is progressing quickly. We are so excited with the progress that she is making. We are still waiting for her first words. It will be a great day when those words come. As for now we are so excited for these big steps. Oh yeah . . . Don't forget to listen for Leah's dolphin impression at the end.


6 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah Leah!!! That is great, I especially love the dolphin expression at the end. :)

Kellie said...

K I am a nerd I ment impression

Kelly M said...

I love it! She is so dang cute! I love the dolphin squeal.

Hugs from mom said...

That is awesome! Way to go Leah! She just keeps getting better and better.

Jill said...

Way to go Leah! Can't get enough of her. So glad she came to visit for a few minutes in church. I miss getting to spend time with her at church!

Kat Rose said...

Goog Job! I love you!!