
We had a GREAT day on Saturday! Meg was baptized and confirmed on Saturday morning. Joe made it home from his big trip to Asia with a few hours to spare. When she came up out of the water and I was helping her dry off I asked her how she felt. With a big smile on her face she said, "Good, I feel good mom!" Meg isn't much for expression but the smile on her face made me so happy. Emily gave the opening prayer, Carter gave a talk on baptism and did and excellent job, and Meg sang a duet with Parker Killian of "I know that my Redeemer lives." We were so thankful to have Grandma and Grandpa Pulsipher there and Mike and Angela (they missed the photo shoot). She got new scriptures and a hymn book that she hasn't put down yet. It's fun to see her excitement about this new season of her life. We love you Meg! Thank you for being the beautiful girl that you are. You are a great big sister and example in our family!
7 comments:
Meg:
We are all so proud of you! I wish our whole family could have been there for your special day! We are happy you got to share your day with another wonderful friend! We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Congratulations Meg! I can't believe your 8 years old! Your growing up to be such a darling young lady!
Meg, I am so happy for you!! I wish I could of been there with you. Meg you are growing up so fast!!
so cool they had the same baptism day...another of our friends in Boston had one of their boys baptised the same day too! Kind of a special day! Congrats to Meg.
didn't know you had a blog. now i can keep up with you....or stalk you....however you see it. hope to see you around this summer. probably at a restaurant;)
janna
Congrats Meg! What a beautiful day for a beautiful girl. We love you!
Hey Jen I need your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog. asgurney@gmail.com Congrats Meg and super cute family picture! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment