I haven't posted for about 6 months so here you go. We have had a lot of fun over the past six months. Here are some of the videos and pictures to prove it. We have new found love for the Wii and in particular Dance Dance Revolution. DDR for the cool people. Leah is growing very quickly. I think her head is growing faster than anything. Love you all.
Leah and her new toy. She is rolling over, smiling and very happy. We are still waiting for her to laugh and sleep through the night.

Our cute girls in the bath. Don't worry . . . those hairy arms are mine.


Here are our three beautiful kids as they were beginning school. They are very happy!!


All of the Pulsipher cousins at Kami's baptism in Colorado over Thanksgiving.

Turkey bowl fun in Colorado. Everyone scored a touchdown. Dave C had the best "Franco Harris-Pittsburgh Steelers" replay.

We are going to play a little guessing game. Which one is Leah and which one is Emily. 50 points to the person that can answer first!!
Our kids are becoming dancing machines. We invite all who come and visit to show us your moves. We can't wait for your visit Matt. Oh yeah . . . the video below is Jenn and me having a little fun on Christmas eve.
4 comments:
Looks like life is really good! Love all the pictures of your family! And Jenn, love the version of Jingle Bells...especially the hand gestures :) We miss and love you guys!
Love your blog. The kids look adorable as always. Jen's Jingle Bell's song was pretty darn cute. I would of posted that one too.
Hey Joe and Jenn! It's good to see your family. I found your blog on April's. Are you guy living in Utah now? You all look great!
Hello: This really makes me wish I could peek in on all of the parents I know on Christmas Eve...hilarious!! I am so glad to discover your blog. We sure miss all of you.
Post a Comment