I was just partially joking when I put up the poll to see if people prefer Mayonaise or Miracle
Whip. I thought for sure that MW (as they say in the streets of New York - Ask Matt!?!) would win hands down. What a surprise to see that Mayonaise was the winner. What a mixed up beginning of the year I
have had. My entire paradigm has been switched. Next your going to tell me that we are going to have a virtual democrat as the Rupublican Candidate for President. :) That would never happen, the American people are too smart for that. I know that my poll of "Mayo vs MW" was just a small group of people, but it came from people very close to me, so I have decided to branch out and every third cheese sandwich that I eat will be laced with Mayo instead of MW. After I give Mayo a run I think that I am going to start trying some fancy meats like bologna and thinly sliced spam. I am not willing to take the step to try fancy mustards and stuff yet, but maybe someday I will get there.
Whip. I thought for sure that MW (as they say in the streets of New York - Ask Matt!?!) would win hands down. What a surprise to see that Mayonaise was the winner. What a mixed up beginning of the year I
have had. My entire paradigm has been switched. Next your going to tell me that we are going to have a virtual democrat as the Rupublican Candidate for President. :) That would never happen, the American people are too smart for that. I know that my poll of "Mayo vs MW" was just a small group of people, but it came from people very close to me, so I have decided to branch out and every third cheese sandwich that I eat will be laced with Mayo instead of MW. After I give Mayo a run I think that I am going to start trying some fancy meats like bologna and thinly sliced spam. I am not willing to take the step to try fancy mustards and stuff yet, but maybe someday I will get there.
6 comments:
Okay I'm debating in my head if I (we) should admit to this. But, I should always tell the truth. So, I'll just say it. I voted for Mayo twice and Luke voted for it twice also. His was by accident, but mine was not. There you have it. So, the results might not be completely accurate. Sorry everyone, I'm a very bad girl.
your funny....wait!! what? I just read that the Thomas family cheated and slipped in a few extra votes..I demand a recount!!! Those Thomas's are sneeky!! MW Diserves the win!!!
I missed the poll but I would have said Mayo! How could you Haroldsens have grown up right next door to me and be MW lovers?? TO each his own, I guess! You are a funny dude!
Jen, I saw your blog from Amandas, email me so I know your email jessicaleys@gmail.com and I will add you onto my blog.
I love sitting in front of Carter in primary, his singing voice is beautiful, and he knows every word to every song perfectly.
When Dan and I were first married I felt we could only afford one or the other...so I only bought mayo and I feel this is the true and only perfect sandwich spread. But, after a year of putting up with the mayo Dan finally put his foot down and said "No." So, I forked out the $2.79 and now we each have our own perfect sandwich spreads.
I would have voted for MW as well. It is the best. My sister does not know what she's talking about. I even slip it in any time I'm making a potato salad. Don't mess with the whip. I know old timers call it salad dressing, but it's not. Who the heck puts that on a salad.
Post a Comment