Jenn wanted me to explain the picture of Carter on the right side. This close-up view of Carter was taken to document our first official Wii injury. While bowling, Carter decided that he would try to do a poiret. His feet slipped out from underneath him and his forehead landed on his Wii remote. I swear that for a short time you could see the "A" on his forehead. He has fully recovered. He hasn't reached "PRO" status like his parents, but he is getting there. It is a little hard to see, but it is the bruise on the left side of the picture.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Our First Wii Injury
Jenn wanted me to explain the picture of Carter on the right side. This close-up view of Carter was taken to document our first official Wii injury. While bowling, Carter decided that he would try to do a poiret. His feet slipped out from underneath him and his forehead landed on his Wii remote. I swear that for a short time you could see the "A" on his forehead. He has fully recovered. He hasn't reached "PRO" status like his parents, but he is getting there. It is a little hard to see, but it is the bruise on the left side of the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a pretty dangerous sport/game to me. Carter just might need to take it a little easier on Dance Mania.
I just read Carter's corner. Did he say he used to have a dog? Do you guys not have your dog any more? What happened? How sad. I actually liked your dog.
Yes we used to have a dog. He is enjoying the warm weather in Southern California with a nice family.
Wow, I knew that the sport of bowling was dangerous but I was hoping that Wii bowling it would be a little different...with the padded carpet, surrounding couches. But, I was wrong and underestimated the danger of the sport. Carter...I am so glad that you made it out with only a bump on the head! Good luck on your future Wii blowing endeavors!
Post a Comment