Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm SOOO proud of my man!!

Today is a GREAT day! For those of you that don't know...Joe has applied to go back to school to get his MBA at BYU. He has been diligently studying for weeks now and took the GMAT test this morning. He got a 710!!! That is the 92nd percentile!!!!! He is such a smarty pants. I am so proud of him. I'm not even the one that took the test and I feel like getting up on the roof and shouting to the world how proud I am of him!! (if there wasn't still snow out there I just might) I love you babe! Thanks for all you do for our family! I'm the luckiest lady in the world!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
LOVE YOU..
MOM AND DAD

Hugs from mom said...

Congratulations Again! That's a huge accomplishment and knowing he will do well makes the sacrifice more bearable. Every time Ryan does well in school I feel like a proud mom (except I'm the wife). And I'm so much more thrilled that it's him and not me!
Way to go Joe! We're rooting for you.

Ben Gold said...

Congratulations Joe. That is great news.

The Thomas Family said...

That's sooo great!!! Congrats guys!!

Mamawags said...

Joe!! YOU ROCK!! Congratulations!

homegirl said...

Congratulations Joe!

Kelly M said...

Congratulations Joe! Jenn, call me when you get on the roof...I really want to see that!

KPtheMom said...

Way to go Joe! Looks like you still know a little something!