Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cutie Babies!

This is a glimpse into my world right now. When I look at this picture it's crazy to see how close in size they really are. They look so different. Leah is blonde and curly and Livvy is has dark hair that sticks up everywhere. Leah's eyes have gone to a hazel almost brown color which is a first among our kids, and Livvy is sticking to the blue mold of the others. They rarely sleep at the same time. Livvy is a great sleeper (someone is looking out for me) and Leah is still the early bird. They both love being outside and taking walks. I'm thanking mother nature right now for the warmer weather. Leah loves her daddy and generally prefers him when he's home. They both adore their siblings but Leah is a little more picky about who she'll give loves to. Livvy loves to get her hands in her mouth although doesn't seem to have a preference for any particular fingers yet. Leah's two loves are her binkie and milk. Leah hates to wear socks and seems to think they must annoy Livvy too because any chance she gets she'll pull off hers too. Such a protective big sister. Livvy is already four months old. CRAZY!! Leah learned a new sign last night...fruit. Luckily she is not following in Emily's footsteps in that department. I haven't found a fruit she doesn't like yet.

5 comments:

Becki said...

What adorable little ones. It was fun to see you on Sunday. Love you all.

Wendy said...

This picture reminds me so much of Jordan and Susannah when they were babies. They are only 12 months apart and we have lots of pictures like this. I look back on that time and I don't remember a lot of it - it seems like a blur. People asked me all the time if they were twins - go figure! Look at my family now. But it's so great having them close in age now. They are both beautiful, Jen!

mreay said...

Wow! I bet you are so busy!! How cute they are and I'm sure they'll grow up to be best friends and playmates. Can you believe our babies are already 4 months! It goes too fast. Take care :)

Kat Rose said...

What sweet babies!! Hope to see them again soon.

KPtheMom said...

I love this picture! I'm glad you are writing about this time in your blog because, like Wendy said, it may all be a big blur later! You are such a great mom, and your kids are lucky you're theirs. I LOVE YOU!