Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our family is FOREVER!

We are very blessed to live near sooo many beautiful temples. We were able to visit the Draper temple open house at the beginning of the month while my parents were visiting. It was a neat experience to take our children there. This was a first for all of them. I am thankful for opportunities like this because you never know when the spirit will touch the heart of one of your children. It's important for me that my children know how much I love my Heavenly Father. I hope that they can remember times like these when they felt close to him and seek out those opportunities throughout their lives. I am most grateful for the blessings that temples bring to our family. I am a lucky lady to get to spend eternity with Joe. He is such a great husband and dad. Since Grandma and Grandpa were visiting they were nice enough to take the kids home afterwards and Joe and I went on a date. We can't thank you enough!!!



No comments: