.jpg)
.jpg)
It isn't very often that we are lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents visiting at the same time. In fact the last time was for Carter's baptism three years ago. We had our first set of these taken then and I have loved having them on my wall. But we have added a few kids since then and they have all gotten so much cuter. So, we braved the whole idea of having pictures done again...wow, it was VERY stressful but they turned out great. We are so thankful for WONDERFUL grandparents. They are so good to us. We get so excited to have them visit since neither set live exactly close to us. I love the memories that we share with each of you. Thank you for your great example and love that you give us! We LOVE you!
2 comments:
WOW! Those are AMAZING pics of you guys and grandparents. Aren't you just so excited to hang them up! Fun, fun.
I love all of your family pics, grandparents, family, and individuals...wow, how did you get them all so good for that long? They turned out so great!
Post a Comment