Monday, April 6, 2009
She is a trooper!
In what seems like our neverending pursuit at trying to find a diagnosis for Leah's delay in develpoment, we had an MRI done last Monday. Thankfully, this came back NORMAL!! She is such a sweet little girl. She had no idea what was coming that morning and I'm sure she wished she's never gotten out of bed. Joe and I were both with her and my heart was breaking to watch as it took two nurses FIVE sticks to find a good vein for her IV. She did great though and seemed to forgive us quickly.
Before she knew what was coming, just hanging out in the waiting room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is a trooper!! I know how hard that is watching them try and find an IV site....sorry you and her had to go through that 5 times. Glad everything looked good on the scan. Leah is in our thoughts and prayers!
What a sweet little girl! So glad to hear the MRI came back normal. You guys are amazing parents!
Post a Comment