
So, I have been asked by quite a few friends and family that aren't close enough to see my growing belly every day..."just when is this baby coming anyway?" You are probably asking this because we changed the family picture at the top of the page and yes, I know, I look like I am due any minute. Well, let me tell you, by the time you get to number five I think you start to look pregnant by just thinking about it. She will hopefully be here the week before Thanksgiving. (or earlier if I'm lucky) As much as I am ready to not be pregnant anymore I must say that I am enjoying this time with Leah. It seems like she is making so much progress every day and that gets us so excited. I am so busy right now, and have so many things to get done before she comes that I know the time will pass quickly. Even though we had the name poll up a while ago we STILL don't have a name picked for her. So, if any of you are offering, we'd love to hear your ideas. Also, just so you know...this ISN'T a picture of our little one. I only wish we had such a cool ultrasound.
7 comments:
I think you look great! Leah is adorable. I am so excited she is progressing like she has. It is fun to see her get excited to roll around, sit up and get where she wants. She has the cutest smile.
I love updates about any of your sweet kiddos. Leah is too cute! Remembering some names from your earlier name poll, I love Elsie
(or Elsa) and Clara. Miss you and thanks for the call yesterday!!
Ah, I was totally thinking that was a picture of your baby. But at least there won't be much more of a wait till we all get to see her. I think you look great and not nearly as exhausted as I did with my fifth. So does being Primary President give you more energy?
Your family photo looks great by the way.
That is an amazing picture of your growing miss Haroldsen.... Compared to the ones taken in my day... Amazing...
Leah... looks like a different little one .... compared to our last visit... Changing.. growing... but always smiling.... what a joy!
I love your new family picture! We were just talking about all of the ladies in the ward and when they are due. Now I know. I hope you're able to get all that you need done before then. You are a very busy woman!
By the way, I love your blog!!
Jen, you look great--especially with being #5! We had one those cool ultrasounds done with Aly (because of difficulites finding out the sex and different things) and FYI--ours didn't look anything like that picture. But, it was still fun.
I agreee you do look really good! How's Cater take to being the only older brother? I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment