So, keeping in line with the Haroldsen side of the family, Leah has finally sprouted her first tooth. (yes, that's 13 1/2 months old) We have had quite a few sleepless nights this past week. The other night after 3 hours of crying Joe finally brought her into bed with us. (ask any of our kids, this does NOT happen often) She was rolling around, sat up and started laughing. Well, for those of you that know Leah she RARELY laughs. In fact, we didn't hear her first laugh until about 12 mos. Needless to say, we both started giggling with her. She has another one ready to pop through so we praying it will quick!! She has done lots of new things this past month and we are seeing lots of progress in her little life. She now rolls, sits up, rolls again, sits up again...this is the pattern, to get pretty much anywhere she needs to be. She has also started to pull herself up on her knees, which is huge for her. She seems to be following in Carter's footsteps when it comes to getting her teeth later...oh, and she loves PB&J sandwiches just as much as he does.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! It seems like she's made a lot of progress in just the last couple of weeks. I hope her next tooth is easy for your sake, though.
That sounds like my daughter... first tooth at 13 1/2 mos and the rest all came in within 2 months. I almost think it was better, because she just got it all over with. I love your new family picture. You guys are such a great looking family. Hope all is well and you are feeling good with your last couple months of being prego!
Love you guys!
Great to see so much progress. I guess now it will be even harder for her to just be content in my lap on Sundays!
Ohh yes. The Haroldsen babies are toothless wonders. Noah has our ealiest yet. He got his first tooth in at 11 months.
Leah sure is a cutie. Love the curl on top.
Jenn, I was just wondering how far along you are. I can't remember and I keep thinking its soon. You need to give us an update!
I love that curl on top of her head. She does have hair!!!! I can't wait to give her hugs and kisses in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment