Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ballerina Girl (yes, we still love Lionel Richie!)


Emily has been begging to take ballet lessons for a while now. When it came time to register the kids for soccer this fall she told her daddy that she doesn't want to play anything that has a team. (I'm not sure what this means for her future) So, Carter and Meg are playing soccer again and Emily has started ballet. She was so excited for her first class and continues to try on her outfit throughout the week. Her first homework assignment was to use princess toes to walk to breakfast in the morning. I love seeing her be herself and find things that she enjoys doing.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I have good memories of dancing to Ballerina Girl as a girl....cannot get enough of Lionel for sure. That is great that she has found her own class to do....she is so cute!

Wendy said...

She is so cute, and has grown up so much. She was so little, almost a baby when you moved. And your hair looks great, it's gotten long. (Of course I notice things like that!) There isn't a picture of me on the slide because our photographer (my sis-in-law) was swimming when I was playing with the kids on it. I even got thrown in the pool by my 10 year old nephew! I'm sure that would have made a great picture! ha ha