Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Girls Rock"


As I was driving Emily to school yesterday she said to me, "in our family, girls Rock!" I got the biggest laugh out of that. Of course she was referring to the shear number of us...outnumbering the boys by double and soon even more. This kid makes us laugh all the time. Carter is such a great big brother. These girls are lucky to have him to look up to.

3 comments:

Mel said...

You girls do ROCK! What a cute comment. We are getting excited to see you soon. I think Camden mentions Carter's name at least once a day. The past few days he says how Carter is his best friend and how much he loves him. So, I think they are destined to be great friends....maybe it is the same great middle name :) And Jenn, you look GREAT! You baby mama of 5!

homegirl said...

I agree with Emily, girls rock in our family too!

Kat Rose said...

Yes- girls rock. You are lucky to have so much girl power in your house.